Saturday 30 October 2010

Oh my Daddy-O

When I was one
You took me on my knee
You meant everything to me
You were my Daddy

But then you left
It made me so very upset

I didn't know why you had gone
I didn't know where you were
I thought it was my fault

Oh my Daddy
My Daddy-O
Oh my Daddy
Where did you go?

Nine years gone by
Since our last goodbye
I saw you again
Oh boy had you changed

You were drunk
You said I smelled like a skunk

You chemicalled my hair
You treated me unfair
You put my mum and her boyfriend down
Is this really my fault?

Oh my Daddy
My Daddy-O
Oh my Daddy
Where did you go?

Thinking of you
All my feelings come through
I cry a tear or two times two
Times two times two is thirty two

Never again
I want to hear your name

It brings me so much pain
It's too much to take
Your freaking my mind
I remember you
When you used to be kind

Oh my Daddy
My Daddy-O
Oh my Daddy
Where did you go?

Oh my Daddy
My Daddy-O
Oh my Daddy
I love you so.

No comments: