Saturday 17 December 2011

Just the way I feel tonight

Either I'd been dreaming
Or I'd been sleeping something awful wierd
My head was humming
There was an ache in my ears
Somewhere a dog was howling and
It stuck it's head in the sand
Somewhow I wondered was it all worth while
Can you follow that strand?
Dee de dee
Da da dee do
Da da da
Dee doo
While you sit there lying
The rest of us lie here
Shitting it out
At least I suppose that's what we're meant to do
If you know what I mean
Somewhere another dog was howling
And it spat and cursed my name
Point to the reason and the central fact
If you follow that vein
So I walked out over sullen sour surroundings
Hoping somewhere there might be a clue
Almost a hero
Almoast alive
You take a bit
And fake alot more
Hold on to what you deplore
And if it's any consolation
There is no room for jubilation
And I don't know if I'm wrong or right
It's just the way I feel tonight

No comments: