Thursday 4 December 2014

Tell Me

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND
TELL ME IS YOUR LIFE UNKIND
WOULD I FIND YOU SAD
WOULD I FIND YOU GLAD
I KNOW YOU CAN'T ANSWER
BUT DON'T FEEL BAD

Tell me if am I crazy
Tell me if I'm sane
Tell me why the moon makes the sun disappear
What makes the sun come out again

Blown away
Dark of the day
Dont be afraid
It's on your way
            
CHORUS

Your sister too
She's not very old
I hope that you keep her
Safe from the cold
And don't get too wet
Though you won't be told
Tell me the truth now and let's be bold

Tell me how precious is life
Tell me were you lonely that night
Please tell me I want to know
Please tell me where did you go

CHORUS

A balance so fragile
Don't look down and all
How come you were so close at hand
And then nowhere at all

Please tell me it's making me chill
Looking out from the window sill
The skies changing hue and so are you
Please tell me what did you do

CHORUS

Tell me what do I do
When the tide goes out
I want to know with no doubt
'Cos when the sea comes back in again
It will bring back my baby whose gone far away

Tell me just what it's like
Over there on the other side
And one day too I'll take that hike
Maybe we'll get to ride our bikes

CHORUS

And if the King comes up to your door
Tell me how to greet him once more
And if the Queen remarks on your dress
Gracefully curtsey and tell her your quest

Tell me then what's through that door
Tell me 'cos I can't tell any more
It's a skyfall
Beyond recall
Tell me now or never tell at all

CHORUS

No comments: